Betaine HCl Coated
Jinan Pengbo Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is the reliable betaine HCl coated (betaine hydrocholorde coated) supplier manufacturer and exporter in China. We may offer you the betaine HCl coated (betaine hydrochlorde coated) Food Grade (assay:≥ 98% before coating ) and Pharma Grade (assay:≥ 99% before coating) for nutrition food and medicine.
- Name: Betaine Hydrochloride Coated (Betaine HCl Coated)
- Chemical Name: 1-carboxy-N,N,N-trime-thyl methanaminium chloride coated
- CAS numeber: 590-46-5
- EINECS: 209-683-1
- Molecular Formula: C5H11NO2•HCl
- Molecular Weight:153.61
- Storage Conditions: Store in the original sealed container in a cool and dry placeout of direct sunlight. Store below 40°C.
- Packaging: 25 kg fiber drums with two polythylene inner bag or as per your request.
- Appearance： white crystals
- Odor: odorless or faint characteristic odor
- Bulk Density: 0.75g/mL
- Melting Point: 227-232℃
- Solubility: 64.7g/100,25℃
- Assay: 98.0-100.5% d.s. (before coating)
- pH(1 in 4 solution ): 0.8-1.2
- Loss on dry: max 0.5%
- Residue on ignition: max 0.1%
- Heavy Metals: max0.001%
*Only selected data is represented here, for a full set of specifications we refer to our Specifications sheet.
Betaine hydrochloride is an acidic form of betaine, a vitamin-like substance found in grains and other foods.
It is recommended by some doctors as a supplemental source of hydrochloric acid for people who have a deficiency of stomach acid production (hypochlorhydria).Also it is a source of betaine whom can be a methyl donor to our body.
Betaine hydrochloride is also used to treat abnormally low levels of potassium(hypokalemia), hay fever, anemia, asthma, hardening of the arteries, yeast infections, diarrhea, food allergies, gallstones, inner ear infections, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and thyroid disorders. It is also used to protect the liver.
Special Precautions & Warnings
- It might cause heartburn.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of betaine hydrochloride during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Peptic ulcer disease:The hydrochloric acid produced from betaine hydrochloride might irritate stomach ulcers or keep them from healing.
- Cerebral oedema or Hypermethioninemia:
- Betaine may further raise their already elevated methionine concentrations increasing the risk of cerebral oedema.
- Safety and Regulatory
- The product meets the specifications laid down by the USP.