Jinan Pengbo Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is the reliable L+ choline bitartrate supplier manufacturer and exporter in China. We may offer you the L+ choline bitartrate Food Grade (assay: 98% ) Pharma Grade(assay: 99%) for nutrition food and medicine.
- Name: L+ Choline Bitartrate
- Chemical Name: (2-hydroxyethyl) trimethylammonium-L-(+)-tartrate salt
- CAS No.: 87-67-2
- EINECS: 201-763-4
- FAO/WHO INS: 1001(v)
- Molecular Formula: C9H19NO7
- Molecular Weight:253.25
- Functiion: Nutrient
- Storage Conditions: Store in the original sealed container in a cool and dry placeout of direct sunlight. Store below 40°C.
- Packaging: 25 kg fiber drums with two polythylene inner bag or as per your request.
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Odor: odorless or faint characteristic odor
- Melting Point: 151-153℃
- Bulk Density: 0.7-0.85g/mL
- Solubility： 122/100g,water 25℃
- Assay: min 98.0%-99.8% d.s.
- pH(10% solution ): 3.0-4.0
- Loss on drying: max 0.5%
- Residue on ignition: max 0.1%
*Only selected data is represented here, for a full set of specifications we refer to our Specifications sheet.
Choline bitartrate is formed when choline is combined with tartaric acid. This increases its bioavailability, making it easier to absorb and more effective. Choline bitartrate is one of the more popular choline sources as it is more economical than other choline sources. It is considered a cholinergic compound as it increases levels of acetylcholine within the brain.
It is used in many fields like:
- Maintain a healthy balance of choline.
- Pharmaceutical uses: Hepatic protector and anti-stress preparations.
- Multivitamin complexes, and energy and sport drinks ingredient.
Safety and Regulatory
The product meets the specifications laid down by the FAO/WHO, the EU regulation on food additives, USP and the US Food Chemical Codex.
Choline Bitartrate is from chemically synthesized,and it is lactose free and gluten free,Non-GMO,Non-ETO;it does not contain any animal derived ingredients,it is BSE/TSE free.